The Wilden® FIT metal pump sets the new standard for pump performance. A reliable performer, this pump has flow rates up to 37% greater compared to earlier Wilden pumps, and flow rates up to 50% greater than the closest competitor.
The FIT design uses a wetted path that minimizes the number of fasteners and allows for single socket reassembly for faster, easier maintenance compared to legacy Wilden pumps and competitors.
FIT pumps are designed for superior containment, ease of maintenance, and are a direct replacement for existing pumps in the field.
- 430 designates ANSI or DIN flanged inlet/discharge liquid connections
- Available with Pro-Flo® SHIFT Air Distribution System
- Superior flow rates - can be used in place of 2”/51mm competitor pumps
- Superior containment and direct replacement for existing clamped pumps
Contact your local authorized distributor today to purchase a PS430 pump!
(Water Chambers and Manifolds)
|Aluminum||28 kg (62 lbs)|
|Iron||42 kg (92 lbs)|
|Stainless Steel||53 kg (116 lbs)|
|Center Section||Aluminum, Polypropylene, Stainless Steel|
|Air Valve||Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Polypropylene, Stainless Steel|
MAX FLOW RATE
- Rubber- 510 lpm (132 gpm)
- TPE EZ-Install- 510 lpm (135 gpm)
- PTFE Full Stroke- 485 lpm (128 gpm)
MAX PRESSURE = 8.6 BAR (125 PSI)
MAXIMUM SUCTION LIFT CAPABILITY
- Rubber- 5.9 m (19.5’) Dry, 9.0 m (29.5’) Wet
- TPE EZ-Install- 6.2 m (20.4’) Dry, 9.0 m (29.5’) Wet
- PTFE Full Stroke- 5.5 m (17.9’) Dry, 9.3 m (30.6’) Wet
MAXIMUM DIAMETER SOLIDS
6.4 mm (1/4”)
DISPLACEMENT PER STROKE
- Rubber- 1.1 L (0.30 gal)
- TPE EZ-Install- 1.1 L (0.30 gal)
- PTFE Full Stroke- 1.1 L (0.30 gal)