The Wilden® FIT metal pump sets the new standard for pump performance. A reliable performer, this pump has flow rates up to 37% greater compared to earlier Wilden pumps, and flow rates up to 50% greater than the closest competitor.
The FIT design uses a wetted path that minimizes the number of fasteners and allows for single socket reassembly for faster, easier maintenance compared to legacy Wilden pumps and competitors.
FIT pumps are designed for superior containment, ease of maintenance, and are a direct replacement for existing threaded pumps in the field.
- 420 designates NPT or BSPT threaded inlet/discharge liquid connections
- Available with Pro-Flo® SHIFT Air Distribution System
- Superior flow rates - can be used in place of 2”/51mm competitor pumps
- Superior containment and direct replacement for existing bolted pumps
Contact your local authorized distributor today to purchase a PS420 pump!
(Water Chambers and Manifolds)
|Aluminum||26 kg (57 lb)|
|Iron||39 kg (86 lb)|
|Stainless Steel||50 kg (111 lb)|
|Center Section||Aluminum, Polypropylene, Stainless Steel|
|Air Valve||Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Polypropylene, Stainless Steel|
MAX FLOW RATE
- Rubber- 500 lpm (132 gpm)
- TPE EZ-Install- 510 lpm (135 gpm)
- PTFE Full Stroke- 485 lpm (128 gpm)
MAX PRESSURE = 8.6 BAR (125 PSI)
MAXIMUM SUCTION LIFT CAPABILITY
- Rubber- 5.9 m (19.5’) Dry, 9.0 m (29.5’) Wet
- TPE EZ-Install- 6.2 m (20.4) Dry, 9.0 m (29.5’) Wet
- PTFE Full Stroke- 5.5 m (17.9’) Dry, 9.3 m (30.6’) Wet
MAXIMUM DIAMETER SOLIDS
6.4 mm (1/4”)
DISPLACEMENT PER STROKE
- Rubber- 1.1 L (0.30 gal)
- TPE EZ-Install- 1.1 L (0.30 gal)
- PTFE Full Stroke- 1.1 L (0.30 gal)