The Wilden® FIT metal pump sets the new standard for pump performance. A reliable performer, this pump has greater flow rates compared to earlier Wilden pumps and its closest competitor.
The FIT design uses a wetted path that minimizes the number of fasteners and allows for single socket reassembly for faster, easier maintenance compared to legacy Wilden pumps and competitors.
FIT pumps are designed for superior containment, ease of maintenance, and are a direct replacement for existing threaded pumps in the field.
- 820 designates NPT or BSPT threaded inlet/discharge liquid connections
- Available with Pro-Flo® Air Distribution System
- Superior containment and direct replacement for existing bolted pumps
Contact your local authorized distributor today to purchase a P820 pump!
|Aluminum||47 kg (104 lb)|
|Ductile Iron||71 kg (156 lb)|
|Stainless Steel||73 kg (161 lb)|
MAX FLOW RATE
- Rubber – 609 lpm (161 gpm)
- TPE EZ-Install – 605 lpm (160 gpm)
- Full-Stroke PTFE – 590 lpm (156 gpm)
MAX PRESSURE = 8.6 BAR (125 psig)
MAX SUCTION LIFT CAPABILITY
- Rubber – 7.4 m (24.3’) Dry, 9.0 m (29.5’) Wet
- TPE EZ-Install – 6.7 m (21.9’) Dry, 9.0 m (29.5’) Wet
- Full-Stroke PTFE – 6.9 m (22.6’) Dry, 9.0 m (29.5’) Wet
MAXIMUM DIAMETER SOLIDS
- 6.4 mm (1/4”)
DISPLACEMENT PER STROKE
- Rubber - 2.8 L (0.74 gal)
- TPE EZ-Instll - 2.5 L (0.67 gal)
- Full-Stroke PTFE - 2.5 L (0.65 gal)