The Wilden® FIT metal pump sets the new standard for pump performance. A reliable performer, this pump has greater flow rates compared to earlier Wilden pumps and its closest competitor.
The FIT design uses a wetted path that minimizes the number of fasteners and allows for single socket reassembly for faster, easier maintenance compared to legacy Wilden pumps and competitors.
FIT pumps are designed for superior containment, ease of maintenance, and are a direct replacement for existing threaded pumps in the field.
- 220 designates NPT or BSPT threaded inlet/discharge liquid connections
- Available with Pro-Flo® Air Distribution System
- Superior containment and direct replacement for existing bolted pumps
Contact your local authorized distributor today to purchase a P220 pump!
|Aluminum||11 kg (24 lb)|
|Ductile Iron||21 kg (47 lb)|
|Stainless Steel||23 kg (51 lb)|
|Center Section||Polypropylene, acetal, conductive polypropylene|
|Air Valve||Polypropylene, acetal, conductive polypropylene|
MAX FLOW RATE
- Rubber – 212 lpm (56 gpm)
- TPE – 212 lpm (56 gpm)
- Full-Stroke PTFE – 185 lpm (49 gpm)
MAX PRESSURE = 8.6 BAR (125 PSIG)
MAXIMUM SUCTION LIFT CAPABILITY
- Rubber – 5.4 m (17.6’) Dry, 9.3 (30.6’) Wet
- TPE – 4.1 m (13.6’) Dry, 9.3 (30.6’) Wet
- Full-Stroke PTFE – 5.5 m (18.2’) Dry, 9.0 m (29.5’) Wet
MAXIMUM DIAMETER SOLIDS
- 6.4 mm (1/4'')
DISPLACEMENT PER STROKE
- Rubber – 0.30 L (0.08 gal)
- TPE – 0.34 L (0.09 gal)
- Full-Stroke PTFE – 0.3 L (0.8 gal)