Designed for a variety of liquids, viscosities and applications
Particular attention has been paid to the form of the product chambers when designing the CHEMICOR metal air operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps from Almatec. Result: soft contours, smooth flow channels and no dead spaces.
The three pump sizes in the CHEMICOR series permit a maximum delivery volume of 4.5 m³/h (AD 20), 9 m³/h (AD 32) and 24 m³/h (AD 50).
A variety of materials is available for the metal Almatec pumps:
- Housing - stainless steel precision casting 1.4408, 1.4408 polished
- Diaphragms - EPDM, PTFE/EPDM
- Ball valves - EPDM, PTFE
CHEMICOR pumps with a center block made of PE conductive meet the ATEX requirements of the directive 94/9/EG.
Further features of series CHEMICOR at a glance:
- two vertical joint faces only
- no clamping bands but tie rods
- freely rotating suction and discharge ports
- compact solid design
- easy to start up
- can be infinitely controlled via the air volume
- no drives, no rotating parts, no shaft seals
- gentle displacement
- proof against dry running and overloading
- insensitive to solids
- composite diaphragms with integrated metal core
- no diaphragm discs
- patented maintenance-free air control system PERSWING® without dead center
- integrated muffler
- optional features meeting requirements:
- pulsation damper
- back flushing system
- barrier chamber system
- diaphragm monitor
- stroke counting
- extended special ports for sanitary connections
Please complete our Enquiry sheet and we will immediately send you a quotation for your specific application - or ask for more general Information.